Friday, February 14, 2014

Noodle

My Poor baby.  

Noodle was really sick for about three days.  She couldn't even keep water down and was getting very thin - even after such a short time of being sick.

I know I don't talk about her much these days, but she is a downright joy to parent. She has the best sense of humor.  She gets decent grades. She picks really nice friends. She's responsible.  I actually think I like this stage of her life the best so far.  I think say that at every stage because it just keeps getting better. Except when she was an infant.  As much as I love babies, Noodle was not an easy baby. 

Anyway, this entry is just for me to look back on someday.  You can stop reading my brag-fest right now :)

So, Noodle was very sick for a few days.  On day three I quietly entered her bedroom to check on her and I knew right away she was better.  She was awake and gave me a weak smile.  I told her how glad I was that she was feeling better and how worried I was about her as I snuggled her and kissed her forehead.

Then she started licking her palms ala Ferris Bueller.  




The little booger.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Ha ha! Well done, Noodle! Glad she's feeling better.

Thirkellgirl said...

I love girls like that. :)

Martha said...

Hey hey, ladies! Hope you're doing well!

Zuddy and I just took a week off to do some stuff around the house. I got another room painted :)

Mrs. Jones said...

Hi friend! You're still blogging!! Me, too, but just barely. Your house is looking good. :-)

~Heather

Digital dunya said...

Hi friend see my blog

Unknown said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze barış mahallesi evden eve nakliyat
Gebze eskihisar mahallesi evden eve nakliyat
Gebze istasyon mahallesi evden eve nakliyat
Gebze sultan orhan mahallesi evden eve nakliyat
Gebze mimar sinan mahallesi evden eve nakliyat
Gebze yavuz selim mahallesi evden eve nakliyat
Güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliye
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
Şok halı yikama
Esenyalı halı yikama
Güzelyalı yalı halı yikama
thank you very much for

Thirkellgirl said...

You haven't been here since FEBRUARY. Whassup?